Derived from cannabis, cannabidiol (or CBD for short) is a natural compound that can help you feel better in both body and mind. Some people use it to combat depression and anxiety and lift their mood, while others use it to tackle pain and inflammation. And you can even use CBD products to get better sleep and to promote relaxation.
No matter what your reason is for wanting to give CBD a try, it’s definitely worth considering the CBD edibles that are currently available. Provided that it is legal to buy cannabidiol oil where you live, you can find edibles online and in stores.
Remember: in addition to edibles, you can also find CBD pills, capsules, tinctures, creams, and vaping products, in case you prefer to take your cannabidiol in a different form.
What are some of the best CBD edibles that are high-quality and budget-friendly? Check out our list below if you need help shopping and narrowing down your choices to the most highly recommended brands.
Benefits of CBD Edibles?
Edibles include everything from cookies to beverages. They are basically anything you can eat or drink that has been infused with cannabidiol. Gummies, however, are the most popular form.
The great thing about CBD gummies, in particular, is that they are so discreet. You can take them anywhere, and you can enjoy them anywhere. There is no measuring involved, as you get your dose in a single gummy, and you don’t have to worry about having to use any messy oils or creams. Plus, they taste great—it’s like having a little sweet treat while getting a good dose of CBD that can support your health in myriad ways!
What to Look for When Shopping for Cannabidiol Edibles
When shopping for edibles that contain cannabidiol, keep the following in mind:
- Check the per-serving dose on the label to see how many milligrams of CBD you will get from a single gummy or edible product.
- Look at the other ingredients in the edibles. For example, if you are buying gummies but you hope to avoid ingredients derived from animals, preservatives, or artificial ingredients, you’ll need to look at the complete list to determine if a product is right for you.
- The manufacturer should disclose where they source their hemp from in order to produce their CBD products. It’s best to stick with companies that use organically grown hemp from the United States.
- Make sure the product is tested by a third party lab to ensure quality and purity, as well as accuracy of the ingredients listed on the label.
- Check the THC content to be sure the product will be legal to purchase in your area. Know your local laws before you shop.
Sensei CBD is a brand that produces a variety of high-quality cannabidiol products, from tinctures to creams. As far as edibles go, they offer gummies that are organic and made in the United States.
You can choose from bottles that contain 25 gummies or 50 gummies, and the dose is 20 mg of CBD per gummy. Allowing for fast absorption, these gummies are easy to take, whether you hope to relieve pain, promote sleep, or reduce anxiety.
These gummies contain 0% THC because they are made using CBD isolate. Therefore, they are legal for purchase in all 50 states. Plus, these gummies contain CBD oil that is natural, non-GMO, and cold-pressed.
Green Roads makes cannabidiol products using pure ingredients and proprietary formulations. Their products are third-party tested, and they offer everything from oils and topicals to capsules and edibles. Just keep in mind that their potency tends to be lower, even though they do make great tasting products.
This brand’s edibles include:
- A chocolate bar, which contains 15 mg of cannabidiol per square
- Froggies, which are gummies that contain 25 mg or 50 mg of cannabidiol per piece
- Fruit Bites, which contain 10 mg of CBD per gummy
- Relax Bears, which are gummies that contain 10 mg of CBD per piece
- Sleepy Z’s, which are gummies infused with melatonin and 25 mg of cannabidiol to help promote sleep
- CBD Tea and CBD Coffee
Another brand that creates a variety of cannabidiol edibles is CBDfx. This is an online retailer, and they use organic hemp to make their products, which include everything from vape juice and tinctures, to creams and gummies.
All of the edibles from CBDfx are vegan, organic, and non-GMO. They also don’t contain harmful chemicals, artificial sweeteners, or corn syrup.
Here is the list of the brand’s edibles:
- Gummies – these include hemp gummies infused with other ingredients, such as spirulina, turmeric, and melatonin
- Sublingual strips – these dissolve in seconds when placed under your tongue, and they taste like mint
- CBD drinks – these come in different flavors
Finally, there’s Hemp Bombs, which is yet another company that produces a range of CBD products that you can choose from. All of their edibles are designed to make it easy and tasty to get your dose of cannabidiol.
This company sources its cannabidiol from American farms, and their multistage testing that includes third-party labs helps ensure potency and quality. Their edibles line includes the following:
- Gummies that are available in original and high potency options, as well as those that contain melatonin for help with sleeping better
- Lollipops, referred to as Jolly Bombs, that are available in four flavors and deliver 40 mg of CBD per lollipop
- CBD shots that contain 75 mg of cannabidiol, along with other ingredients, to help promote relaxation on the go
- CBD syrup that contains calming ingredients, comes in various potencies, and can be taken straight or as a mixer
Ready to Get Some Tasty CBD Edibles?
Overall, edibles are a flavorful way to get your dose of cannabidiol, and they make it really easy to enjoy the benefits of CBD as well. As is the case when searching for any cannabidiol product, if shopping for edibles, you should definitely do your research and take your time. That way, you can be certain you’re buying from a reputable manufacturer, and you can also be sure you’re going to be using a high-quality product.